Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Spare Altec 902-8B driver...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chopsrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Say, does anyone have a 1 spare, functional and in good shape 902-8B driver that they want to sell?

    I am trying to find one for my center channel, however to my surprise there are none on eBay at the moment. I'm not in any major rush or anything, but I just want to get the word out.

    Thanks in advance!

    Charles

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm very sure I do.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chopsrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Todd W. White:
    I'm very sure I do.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Todd,

    So you probably have a driver laying around that could use a "new" good home, eh? forums

    Please feel free to PM me at your convenience with the details.

    Many thanks,
    Charles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.